CPD presentation of the black holes of potential issues surrounding sprinkler systems.
This presentation aims to discuss some of the potential issues surrounding sprinkler systems, in particular life safety sprinkler systems, and proposes solutions. The presentation looks at:
- Understanding the duties and obligations surrounding sprinklers for life safety.
- Implications of the Fire Safety Order on the building owner and recommendations to help support them.
- Ensuring the installed sprinkler system is “fit for purpose” on day-one and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Sustainability and the other important benefits of removing trapped air from sprinkler systems.
- A sustainable and cost effective approach to a 25 year inspection.