Project Fire Products Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Information collected will be processed in accordance with the Data protection act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation from
Why do we collect information?
We obtain, create and manage information relating to our products, services, customers and partners.
For billing purposes, such as carrying out transactions and fulfilling orders that we receive.
To ensure that we have the right information to allow us to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel you may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To notify you about changes in our service
How do we collect the information?
We obtain information when:
- When you purchase, or discuss, products or services from us.
- You complete an online form on our website www.projectfire.co.uk , subscribe to services we provide or request further services.
- You apply for CPD Courses.
- You attend events sponsored by Project Fire.
- Enter competitions or promotions sponsored by Project Fire.
- Complete surveys that we do for research purposes.
- When you contact us by phone, email or post we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How will we use that information?
- For billing purposes, such as carrying out transactions and to fulfil orders that we receive.
- To provide you with information, products or services which you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or there is a legitimate interest.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes in our service.
- To maintain and update your customer records or contact details.
- To contact you when necessary.
You will only be sent information for marketing purposes if you consent to receive it or if, after careful consideration, there is a legitimate interest. We may send marketing where we believe our products would be of interest to you. You are free to unsubscribe, change your preferences or amend your personal details at any time by using the links at the footer of each email that we send you or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it for you.
How long will we keep your information?
We do not retain personal information any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided. The time may vary according to legal obligations to retain data for a set time period.
How will we share your information?
Project Fire will not share your personal information with a third party except in the following circumstance.
To enable the delivery of goods or service by a third party, i.e. courier.
Where there is a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of our business or customers.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at Project Fire Products ltd, Pasturefields Lane, Hixon, Staffordshire ST18 0PH. In exceptional circumstances, we may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.