Project Fire Academy is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge of automatic fire sprinkler systems whilst also spending time in a
thriving R&D/manufacturing environment. The academy takes place over three days (Tuesday to Thursday) at
Project Fire’s headquarters in Staffordshire where a varied and dynamic course is laid on with opportunities to
ask questions and even get stuck into our assembly line and produce your own Zonecheck units.
During the programme, attendees will cover a range of topics related to the fire protection industry.
- Basic training in sprinkler system and key components
- Water supply options and requirements
- Understanding of life safety sprinkler protection
- Types of sprinkler systems and an appreciation of code standards
- Basics of sprinkler design and layouts
- Sprinkler service and maintenance requirements
- Appreciation of issues and considerations of sprinkler contracting and estimating
- Training on our range of innovative, cost saving and sustainable products
- Hands-on experience with Livetap, Zonecheck and Zonecheck Addressable
- Training from one of our academy partners (SPP fire pumps, Victaulic, Reliable,
- Rapidrop etc.)
- Insight into our manufacturing facilities including quality control, production
- control and inspection and test routines
- Insight into our sales and customer support procedures and materials
- Insight into our latest and upcoming product developments
Our academy is ideal for Consultants, Architects, M&E Engineers, Public Health Engineers, Fire Engineers and other influencers in the field of
construction or fire safety. There are limited spaces available so please contact us to register your interest.